- Release of new reference material for a specific cancer marker28 July, 2015
JRC scientists have characterised and certified the mass concentration of the cancer marker beta-2-microglobulin as an additional parameter in the certified reference material for proteins in human serum. This work was done in close collaboration with the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC) for the standardisation of measurements of proteins.
- Certified reference materials for testing the quality of copper20 July, 2015
Given its physical and chemical properties (ductility, excellent thermal and electrical conductivity, corrosion resistance) and its high antimicrobial activity, copper is used in many sectors and industries: building construction, power generation and transmission, electronic product manufacturing, production of industrial machinery and the transportation sector.
- JRC-IRMM releases first certified reference material for autoimmune antibodies 15 July, 2015
JRC-IRMM releases the first serum protein certified reference material which has been developed in collaboration with the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC) for the standardisation of measurements of anti-myeloperoxidase immunoglobulin G antibodies.
- JRC-IRMM releases first reference material certified for nucleic acid mass concentration9 July, 2015
JRC-IRMM developed and released the first certified reference material containing a defined DNA mass concentration that can be used to calibrate fluorescence-based assays for the quantification of nucleic acids in solution.
- New calibration standards for k0-Neutron Activation Analysis released 24 December, 2014
JRC-IRMM has released three aluminium-gold alloy certified reference materials that are expected to continue the success of JRC-IRMM calibration standards for k0-Neutron Activation Analysis.
Latest update 14 July, 2010